- University degree in Labour Economics & Industrial Relations, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or Economics,
- Minimum 4 years of experience in HR functions preferably in industrial companies,
- Significant experience in ISO 9001 standarts and documentation
- Knowledge of Labour Law is an asset,
- Good command of both written and spoken English,
- Proficiency in MS office applications,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- An analytical, practical and result oriented personality combined with strong communication and teamwork skills,
- Creative, persuasive and self-motivated.
- Lead and execute the HR functions of the Company like HR planning, budgeting and statistics, organizational development, recruitment, orientation, performance management, training, career management, compensation and benefits, motivation, R&D of HR functions within corporate strategies and objectives.